Tuesday, August 07, 2007

PBR -or- The First in an Impromtu yet Random Series of Beer Reviews


On a lighter note after that last post......

I was at the bar about a week ago for dinner with GardenGirl, her brother and his girlfriend. We were sitting outside and it wasn't cool out. I was awfully thirsty and instead of my usual Bass or microbrew, I decided to go for the Pabst Blue Ribbon (like I had to spell out what PBR stands for to yall). It was on tap and after some mixed reviews by myself, I wanted to try it draft. I got some odd looks from the other people at the table. But in the end, it tasted really good, went down easily and was an overall success.


Cheers
BBW.




------------------------------------------------------------------------
editor's note:


After being really happy someone posted about beer, I cracked open a Cottrell and thought... 'Damn, we could use more posts about beer!'. So, here it is, Bald Boy Wonder, you unknowingly kicked off a series of beer reviews. Ta Da!!!

-40

2 comments:

Forty Oz2freedom said...

PBR is fantastic when it's hot out, or you only have 8 bucks and want a 12 pack of something beer-like.

I like PBR.

Crayons taste like purple said...

Your mullet is glorious, BBW. Shiny and majestic. Like a lion out on the Serengeti- on the prowl for... another... PBR? I have a few in the fridge left over from FARTAB, so have at 'em when you get here for RAMHADAB!