Monday, August 27, 2007

Countdown...

The.


beer.


has.


been.


ordered.


Not for nothin', but bringing your own unique stein for imbibing is indeed encouraged. Saves on solo cups, less waste and easy to tell your beverage container from others (yeah- sharpies for ID purposes do work well). Besides, it helps get the creative juices flowing. I have successfully used modified empty 40's, vases, mega mugs, etc. for this purpose. Sleepy even once used an empty oil quart container to complete his Halloween costume when he went as the Dark Overlord. So- think about it...

3 comments:

Bald Boy Wonder said...

I'm excited to see what the final selection is.

Forty Oz2freedom said...

I know.. I know!... It's going to be wonderful. The beverage I've been pushing for years. The best local beer... EVER!

Crayons taste like purple said...

As you are well aware- I like to have matching tap handles for whatever keg I purchase. There are none of these around (very limited amount and not for sale- only distributed to bars or something like that), so I had to call the brewery this week to use some of my pull to procure one... SCORE!