Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Travel... work and vacation

Whew! It's been a busy busy week. The beginning of last week I was in Texas for work, quick down and back trip. I had to fly out Sunday morning to be in Dallas Monday at 5am. Ouch. Headed home Tuesday morning. Spent two days on airplanes and in airports to spend one day with a customer. Very stressful week. Ugg.

Wednesday night Mrs 40 and I headed to Florida for a few days of vacation. We visited her inlaws and extended family who are semi-retired in and around Sebastian. Spent most of the time floating around the intracoastal waterway.



We got back yesterday to a wicked nice spring day. I changed out the 9spd stuff on my bike to go back to a single-speed and took a ride out to the pond. (I couldn't stand the skipping and grinding gears anymore...The chain and cassette were only a couple months old and were already worn out.)

No comments: