Thursday, May 18, 2006

This would be sensible:

"We cannot build a unified country by inciting people to anger, or playing on anyone’s fears, or exploiting the issue of immigration for political gain."

Were it not coming from Chimpy McFlightsuit.

That quote is from W's immigration speech on May 15th. My guess is he is not trying to build a unified country, then. If he is, I have another quote to go express my opinion on his policies. It is from the movie Tombstone:

"It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds"...

5 comments:

Sleepy Gonzalez said...

I think Chimpy should adopt the prophetic words of one Mr. Dante Hicks: "I'm not even supposed to be here!"

Crayons taste like purple said...

I figured you would go for Moe from the Simpsons Treehouse of Horror II episode: "I'm a stupid
moron with an ugly face and big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt."

But I do think the Clerks one is better. Question is- can you follow it up with a relevant MST3K (This Island Earth) quote?

Greased Up Deaf Guy said...

More importantly, what are you doing checking the blog at 6:22 am, Sleepy! You need to find some hobbies.....like sleeping.

And as my quote for Dubya, I chose Ron Howard's brother from The Waterboy:

"I am not what you would call a handsome man. God did not choose to bless me with good looks, charm, or a fully functional brain."

Sleepy Gonzalez said...

Response to Crayons' challenge: Just watched it....nope. Not one good enough for the kind of reaction that I was looking for. You'd think that since we're changing his last name to McFlight Suit, that the entire first part with the jet would be chock full of them, but alas, there were none capable of achieving the reaction I was looking for. You win this time. I'm gonna go curl up in my sock drawer...and sleep for days.

Crayons taste like purple said...

I applaud the effort, and the sock drawer reference, GUDG! I have not seen it in so long my quotes are too clouded over with malt, hops and barley...