Sunday, March 12, 2006

ITMFA

It's been a busy couple of weeks. Not much new. All the snow has melted here, and yesterday the temp hit 60F. Nice.
I put the singlespeed rear wheel back on my bike, and went for a ride yesterday and today. Warm enough for shorts... Whooo Hoooo!

We did all that stuff around the house you do on the first nice day of the spring... Washed the car and vacuumed out all the sand. Washed windows blah blah blah nothing too exciting.

This week I'll be working like crazy again, I took friday off to go to Snoe.Down with the Greased Up Deaf Guy, his brother, and Crayons Taste Like Purple. Probably my last snowboarding weekend of the winter.

I'm going to make some ITMFA t-shirts if I get the time this week. I read about it in this week's Phoenix, looked up the site, and agree. No time now to list all the idiotic, unlawful, and evil things W has done; A backdoor deal to sell control of 6 major US ports to a foreign government pushed me over the edge. Join the call to ITMFA.

Hmm. dinner's ready... cya.

1 comment:

Crayons taste like purple said...

I was wondering how much time it would take... I have been holding my tongue waiting for you to crack up and lay it out!

Save a tee-shirt for me, please.