Wednesday, March 29, 2006

random stuff

Well the past week or so has been wicked busy trying to get back up to speed after taking time off the weekend before last. I haven't had a chance to post. I have a couple random things to talk about... in no order or reason what so ever:

On April 8th the local mtbiking organization
is having their trail work day in Arcadia. The pandapas gang will be there in force fixing one of the bridges, then after I'm sure we'll be riding then consuming some fine beverages and IPC. Stop over and say hello.

I've been reading up on more practical bikes lately. I've thought
xtracycles were pretty cool for a while, and now this product makes it about a million times more useful for getting groceries, beer, and building materials home from the store. I took the time to read all of his blog. If you like the though of a small business guy with a good idea starting a company, check it out.

While I was looking for a funny picture with bikes and bikinis to post in response to BBW, I found this site. I have no idea if their music is any good, but their calendar looks fanstastic. :)

Did anyone else fall off their couch laughing over family guy doing the
milkshake song on sunday??? I kept rewinding to watch it over and over. Mrs 40 was laughing so hard I had to stop.

Cya.

1 comment:

Bald Boy Wonder said...

You can probably easily modify one of your tandems to be like that (except for the motor assist.

I shouldn't talk too much about your bikes, because of my bike. Pink and purple old school bike. I have been thinking of repainting it a flat black, but I can't bring myself to give up the old school early 90's look.