Monday, January 16, 2006

Just some general fooling around in the backyard. The plan was to take the bike down a shoveled path and hit the 15" of snow and see what happened. Surprisingly, I didn't just go over the handlebars. I was able to ride all the way down. You can see my tire filled with snow in the picture.
Then we got out the sleds and went down a bunch, but got bored so we built a jump. No one got hurt that night, which was really a goal for the night. I was doing everything I could think of going down the hill to wreck, backwards, laying down, someone on top of me (which made me feel a little funny). Nothing would happen. I wanted a battle wound. The next day, it froze harder and I flipped over, landed on my head/neck/back and got wrecked. It still hurts. Good times.

2 comments:

Forty Oz2freedom said...

Wow... Nice work! I thought for sure you would at least go flying over the handlebars like Superman. I hope at least you guys were drunk?

Bald Boy Wonder said...

No, no drinking going on....what was I thinking?! It would have been even better if I was drinking.