Thursday, May 28, 2009

Growlers


Growlers of Berkshire Brewery Steel Rail Rocks!!! I really can't wait for their Oktoberfest beer. I know it's early, but it's probably my favorite beer of this time in my life (my tastes change over time as most people's do) and I hope it stays my favorite for while. It will probably be a good thing that it's only available during the fall....hence the Oktoberfest name....and here's some history for those of us who want to learn. Unfortunately it's only available in CT, MA, RI and VT, so those of you not in New England are outta luck....like there's any of you out there.

BTW, there's rumors of a homebrew for RAMHADAB, but if not I hope for another Berkshire Brewery beer even though we had one last year.

I may also start for a poll for a BOTADAB (Brewery Observation Tour And Drink Alotta Beer), but it may be tough to coordinate because no one wants to be the driver, plus all the little ADABers on the way. But if we get it started, I would like to visit all the local brewery's in all the local area's as a group.

1 comment:

Crayons taste like purple said...

Mrs. CTLP and I are in. She is especially excited to participate at a time when she can fully... participate... Having been to Berkshire I can tell you that it is a sweet establishment. Great beer and great food. I highly recommend a group outing.

Word.