Monday, January 07, 2008

Dirty Little Secrets...

As much as I hate to post right after the CTLP's excellent posts... I have to admit I'm hooked. These 30 second-5 minutes blurbs are perfect for watching while eating dinner, or while waiting for the Mister/Missus/Youngin getting ready to go out.

Web TV. Alright... I've found only a couple of these so far worth watching. All are homemade, self produced, micro-funded, full of YouTube-ry that you'll either puke or want to at least give them 5 seconds to check out the next video.

The 'Burg is pretty old(its oh so 2006), but still somewhat entertaining in small doses of Williamsburg hipster culture. . I couldn't get through the last couple episodes but.. eh... make sure you at least watch the My Humps and Beer shorts.

The Bicyclist Boy moves to Portland, rides a bike to impress the girl, and (spoiler alert) gets the girl. Watch out for the Demon SUV... Ha! So Funny!. blech.

Now, Go read CTLPs post. Cya. -40

No comments: