Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Trick or Treat...

I feel bad for my dog sometimes. Yeah- she gets to sleep most the day, run around outside and sniff things, roll in/eat fecal matter, get fed regularly and gets plenty of affection. But she is also subjected to humiliating things like unwarranted BBW affection and being dressed-up around Halloween. I think this started with my mother's willingness to dress up my parent's dogs for each holiday. Mrs. CTLP thought that it would be a good idea to pick that tradition up. Hence poor Maggie goes through this ritual every year. I thought a recap would be in order.

Halloween 2004:



Halloween 2005:



Halloween 2006, the home made version:



Hey- all I know is, it is not me being dressed up. This time... I'll save those for later...

2 comments:

Greased Up Deaf Guy said...

My quick Melissa & Joan Rivers review:

Halloween 2004 - nice outfit, dig the pleather. Where's the flood?! I think she was more embarassed that the pants weren't long enough. We'll call them capri pants for now.

Halloween 2005 - man, would I ever like to be roped by THAT cowgirl?! Dead hot sexy. The hat adds a nice compliment.

Halloween 2006 - very nice work.

Perhaps in the near future we'll get the opportunity to see Greased Up Deaf Guy dressed up in Mrs. Crayons outfit.....a personal favorite of mine.

Crayons taste like purple said...

You asked for it...

Nice call on the Broke Back 2005 outfit...