Monday, October 02, 2006

RAMHADAB Vol 3... Recovery Day (part 1)

Yeah... the posts are slow and far between lately. Sorry. My home computer is broken and I have to fit these posts in when and where I can. I've been dragging around a disk that CTLP made me with all these pictures so I could do this. So far its only taken a month! Arggg.. sorry. Hopefully *someone* out there is still reading this.

Without further ado... here is the summary of the day after RAMHADAB: relaxation and beer. Lots of both.

So, after multi-tens of mountain bike miles on saturday, we spend saturday night burning things, playing with fireworks, and putting a hurting on the keg. Not so good for recovery from lots of exercise, but a great way to end a long day. Sunday morning always starts pretty slow. Sleepy always prepares a fancy breakfast... this year was no different. Sleepy Gonzalez created *massive* custom breakfast burritos. I mean.. these things were about 4lbs a piece! Yummy! And of course, we whipped up some tasty bloody marys.

After that we went out to brave the drizzly fog to play some rounds of crochet. Yes, crochet. F you... it's cool when you're drinking.





The action got pretty heated. Sleepy had to strip down to cool off. (*WARNING: Picture NSFW)










....to be continued....

No comments: