Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The beer has landed.

And is currently chilling, untapped in the silver chamber of keg hugginess.

We need to finish this keg this weekend (or 40 is going to have a lot of work in front of him in the coming week). I know it was not an issue last year, but I have a feeling that Chas does a better job of filling his kegs than the light pouring pansies at Flying Dog...

I am not overlooking the golden deliciousness that is this years beverage, but while at the local beer vending store (fantastic people, great selection of rare hoptastic brews) I found out that they are getting Stone Brewery in next week. I already ordered a barrel of Arrogant Bastard (the first to be delivered to RI), and don't have to travel to Mass to get it.

SWEEEEEEEET!

Game on. Don't forget your imbibing shoes.

No comments: