Monday, July 30, 2007

Great Invention '07


Now...first of all, it's been quite awhile since I've posted something on the blog. However, my recent discovery brought about a great desire to spread the word. Some of you may have heard of these, but for those who haven't - this is the greatest invention in quite some time. The brilliant minds at Reef have produced a sandal called the Mick Fanning. However, these sandals are not like any other sandal. Although they're backed by the reliable Reef name, these sandals are a whole lot more than footwear. These sandals come equipped with a bottle opener on the bottom. I've included a picture for you to see this modern marvel (on the left).
Upon discovery, it was only a matter of time (approximately 10 hours) before I went onto e-bay and found me a pair for a very reasonable price. I now own a pair of these dandies and other than also being able to exploit my alcoholic tendencies, they are also an extremely comfortable pair of sandals. I've shared my recent discovery so that you, too, may experience foot (and beverage) bliss. Finally, there is no harm in having a pair of matching sandals with me because the novelty and conversation piece that it also brings is priceless.
Greased Up OUT!


1 comment:

Forty Oz2freedom said...

I thought this was a great idea too until I had the thought of the bottom of a shoe being used to open my beer. Ick.