Sunday, February 18, 2007

YABADABADOO Addendum

So even though I stared at the previous post a million times trying to make sure there were no glaring and embarassing spelling, grammar, or punctuation problems, I seem to have forgotten a few key points of substance. First of all, YABADABADOO stands for Yet Another Boy Activity Drinking Alotta Beer And Doing Outdoor Operations and was conceived by the ad wizards over at Mr. and Mrs. Greased Up Deaf Guy Incorporated. A very big thanks to the two of them. Secondly, participants will need only pay for hockey (~$20), skiing/snowboarding ($29), Keller Williams (~$20), and any beers above and beyond those that will be awaiting them chez Sleepy. I will have the food factor covered throughout the weekend. Please post any additional questions you may have.

--Sleepy

3 comments:

Crayons taste like purple said...

It has been a long couple of weeks, and Daddy has been tired... That being said, the closer we get to Yabadabadoo, the more excited I am becoming. Sleepy-party, man-love, sports... Yep, this is gonna rock. IPC is packed and loaded.

Sleepy Gonzalez said...

I can totally relate, Crayons. I hate how the inverse of the expression, "time flies when you're having fun," is also true in that time drags while you're waiting for fun. These last two weeks have been so painful in general, and I even like my job and everything. My weeks usually fly and these last two are in slow motion. I'm so ready to tie one on...and by tie one on, I do mean nursing 2 beers and going to bed @ 10pm.

Greased Up Deaf Guy said...

Yes - I'm certainly stoked as well. You forgot the whole Chez Vachon experience, which is truly a unique-ity (that's a word, I swear) for the Manch Vegas region. Something about french fries with soft cheese and a full jar of brown gravy just gets me gitty. There will plenty of variety and all partial-participants are encouraged as well. I have no doubts that this 'ADAB' will have a greater turn-out in years to come......