Wednesday, February 14, 2007

DirtRag and MuddBunnies




One of my favorite magazines is DirtRag. There have been copies of this kicking around my household on and off since high school. My mountain bike riding sister was reading it back then, when she rode on their "team" for the 24 hours of Canaan(remember that race???). Anyhow.. I'm back on their subscription list and have been considering getting a lifetime subscription. This time of the year i get squirrelly when they skip a month, But yesterday I got my latest copy.

On pg 8 there is a picture of one of this months contributors, and she's dressed in nothing but her mountain bike. Make sure you check it out.

She's a contributors to the MuddBunnie calendar this year... which, just so there is no doubt, seems absolutely worth buying. (Girls on mountain bikes)

If you're into that sort of thing, make sure you don't forget to pick up a Ditty Bops Bikini Bike calendar too. This year they changed to posing with vegetables.

Ever since I saw the cover of Queen's Bicycle Race/Fat Bottom Girls(NSFW!) when i was 15 I've had a thing for hotties on bikes. But that's just me...

1 comment:

Crayons taste like purple said...

Hmmm.... I think that I have figured out why there are no comments on this posting, 40... I think that it is because others are in the same boat I am, thinking about a couple of funny/relevant comments and then thinking of the trouble they could cause! I'll just stick with a 'true dat' and leave it at that!