Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Strange talent


My ex runs her parents nursery and they have the typical sign out front. It normally says what plants they just got in, or what's on sale, or reminding people what to plant now. A couple times a year, someone has been coming around and rearranging the letters to make funny sayings. They don't steal any letters, or add more letters in. They use every letter that is already on the sign to say what they want to say. I think this is a pretty neat talent. Here is the latest edition, both sides of the sign.

2 comments:

Crayons taste like purple said...

Let me guess, BBW- the mysterious letter rearranger is... You?

Nice!

Bald Boy Wonder said...

No, I wish I was that creative. The people at the nursury love it. It may be one of them. But no one has claimed responsiblity.