Thursday, March 15, 2007

WoooooF!!!



So, last weekend when I was working at the lake, our neighbor stopped Mrs 40 while passing out on the dirt road to tell her that their doghter had a litter of puppies. She invited Mrs 40 back to meet them ...she ended up spending two hours chit- chatting and checking out puppies. Their Doghter had four boys, two already had homes in the neighborhood.

Of course, as soon as Mrs 40 saw them she went all smooshy. Monday night we headed back there to visit and so I could meet the pups for myself.

Well, I thought they were pretty cool too, while one was temporarily named U(for the U stripe on his back) I secretly started calling him Snoopy in my head.

(psssstt.. Snoopy should be coming home in a few weeks.)

WooooooF!

1 comment:

Bald Boy Wonder said...

What kind of dog is it? Not that it really matters, I like all dogs. Just warning you, it like having a kid when the dog is that young, the way they act and the way you feel about them. Congrats, BTW.