Wednesday, January 10, 2007

"Blond" girl and cars

How's that for an enticing title?

OMG, there's this "blond" girl at work, ok, you know that movie w/ Will Ferrell Talledega Nights about Nascar. She thought that movie was a true story. She even saw it and still thought it was a true story. Later on someone told her it wasn't true. I haven't even seen the movie and could tell you by the commercials, it's not true. Plus it has Will Ferrell in it, that should be a clue right there. I really can't beleive that, but that is what I learned about her today.

On another note, my sister got me a vanity plate for my car for Christmas. Well, she got me the form and money. But now I have to pick out a plate. I'm think I'm going to regret this, but I'm open for suggestions. A couple suggestions of them from people at work (and these are available) ROC*STR; POOP*HD and I like LONG*TR. Here's the website to see if something is available in case you're wondering if your suggestion is taken.
http://www.dmvplate.state.ct.us/VanityPlate.asp
Although, I tend to think that some of the suggestions are not going to pass the decency board. I'll start it off proper. Go to this link.
http://www.dmvplate.state.ct.us/VanityPlate.asp?CaringForPets.x=50&CaringForPets.y=27&PlateNo=EASY.BJ&PlateType=CureKidsCancer

3 comments:

Forty Oz2freedom said...

Wow... Coming up with potential license plates for Bald Boy Wonder is going to keep me entertained for *hours*.

How about this ?

Crayons taste like purple said...

I guess I should be pleased that you did not put Maggie's name in some association with your sick dog fetish! That and thankfully you did not think of This yet...

I had a list of good ones when I came up with my impossible to figure out puzzler of a license plate. I should find it for you...

Forty Oz2freedom said...

I've got theWINNER!