Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Hotties

I went for a ride on the bike path yesterday. Oh my God!!! The hotties were out in force. It was the best ever. I kind of wish I rode much slower so I could find a nice badonkadonk and hang out behind it for a while. But then I would feel like an old pervert for riding about 2 mph staring at the "angel" on the shorts of some twenty-something. So there I go, riding as hard as I can. Flying by them as if they are going to say "Damn, he's riding pretty fast. Let me catch up to him and talk to him." Or "I'll find out who he is and stalk him till he's mine."
The delusions of a thirty-one year old bachelor. Strange isn't it.

3 comments:

Greased Up Deaf Guy said...

I usually like to ride by the ladies while hosing myself down with my water bottle ("accidentally" missing my mouth and splashing all over my air net mesh top and white spandex shorts) and turning up my MP3 player loud enough for them to hear REO Speedwagon's "Can't Fight This Feeling". Somehow, at the same time, the earth's gravitational spin changes creating a slow motion effect......oh yes, good times.

Forty Oz2freedom said...

Hey GUDG... I can't wait to see you at Ramhadab wearing that. Whew!

Crayons taste like purple said...

*shudder*