Thursday, June 22, 2006

fartab... VOLUME THREE!!!



I guess someone has to put lipstick on this pig, and it might as well be me.

I pronounce this year's FARTAB to be a resounding success.

-I finally got to experience the 'ghetto track'.
-Discussed the Pacific Rim economy with Esmerelda's at two fine establishments.
-Had beer at 6 in the morning. Two days in a row.
-Observed BBW commune with nature and try and abduct a marmot from it's mother.
-The iBucket, while the nemesis of the average fisherman, is freaking sweet on H2O.
-Rediscovered the 'Beam tipping point': otherwise known as imbibing enough to look at the pictures on my camera and not immediately recognize having taken some of them...

Some graphic highlights:



Black Label: hydration for the gifted athlete


GUDG making his 'O' face.


If you can pass this sign and NOT giggle, I salute you.


After paddling a solid 20 feet, 40 and BBW express their views on the amount of beer consumption.


So Sleepy offers a solution-

*continued after the break*

1 comment:

Forty Oz2freedom said...

Nice Work on the post! I took off on my summer vacation at the conclusion of FARTAB Vol 3 and haven't touched a computer in a week!

You pictures came out great! I have a few from FARTAB Vol 3 I need to post, and some from my vacation so far.

Going to post these right now....

-40