Thursday, June 22, 2006

*continued*


We discover that portages are hard.







Unless......











YOU HAVE MS. LYNDIE ENGLAND TO LEND A HAND!


Boy was she an asset. Strong like bull...




Standing in water is a good time.




Oh- if anyone finds a nice pair of Serengeti sunglasses after the horseshoe falls in Hope Valley/Richmond- send me an email at: sidewaysandupsidedowninakayak@whataputz.net.




I thought I had a picture of BBW petting the baby water mammal as it tried to board his vessel. I think the only reason Marmot the Pirate did not kill him is that he realized BBW is actually a ninja.




Till next year....

2 comments:

Forty Oz2freedom said...

Heh... more cool pictures! I need to dig through mine and get them posted.

Also, updates from the BFB project coming soon...

Sleepy Gonzalez said...

Does the fact that I remember each of these pictures make FARTAB Vol. 3 NOT a success? Also, we'd better get Ms. England back to the slammer before the warden finds out.