Sunday, July 26, 2009

My summer recently

There's something magical about watching movies outside. Not sure why. It's just more fun. This past Saturday, GardenGirl and a few other people went to a local shopping plaza and watch The Dark Knight outside. Every Saturday night during the summer they show a movie outside. Next week is Ironman. They set up a large inflatable screen and have a projector. We brought a bunch of food and had a picnic there.

I came home the other night from work and there were about thirty turkey feather all over my deck, mostly in the corner. Now this weird enough except my deck is on the second floor. But flying up there alone wouldn't cause their feathers to fall out, I would think. So either there was a turkey fight on my deck, or it saw it's reflection in my sliding glass door and started freaking out.

Not too much going on here besides that. Been getting used to the new house and the associated work that goes along with it. I've also been trying to get in shape for RAJHADAB. Not sure exactly when it's going to be, but you all need to start riding soon.

And all the little ones are on the way. Good luck to everyone and I'll see y'all soon.

Also, I never knew fresh beets turn your pee pink. I'll have to eat them more often for the fun of it.

1 comment:

Forty Oz2freedom said...

My beets aren't growing. Too wet this year maybe?? I'm goign to rip them out and give up on the garden for the summer.