Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Monsoons, Tractor Computers, and Fishin'.


It started raining about a month ago and only stopped twice. I measured 1.5 feet in the last two weeks in my 5 gallon bucket on the deck. I had to clean the gutters, while I was up there I snapped a picture of the front-yard gardens. They're doing ok. The corn won't be 'knee high by 4th of July' but I don't see any old timer farmers doing any better around here.

I took a random day off to go fishing. The river was freaking sweet on wednesday.


This week I headed over to help Joe with his computer. It was smashed. We took it apart down to the boards, did some solderin' and it worked! Joe's computer is back on the job surfing the interweb for tractors. I love the beermuda triangle.

Hopefully this rain stops soon. Driving me nuts.

No comments: