Saturday, April 26, 2008

Crazy weekend

Hi, Sorry it took me so long to post these. We've had a busy week around the BeerMuda triangle. Last weekend was especially so. I took friday off to get some garden beds in. I borrowed the FlatTires big red truck and took advantage of their dirt farm (leaf mulch piles in the front yard converted to rich compost).

I ended up putting in three raised beds, screening all that gorgeous rich dirt, and getting the house cleaned up for company. Snoopy was no help... he slept under the trees with the ibucket.

Friday Night we went up to boston to see the Greyboy Allstars with the NH crowd. Here is the view from the loft in the Paradise:


BBW and GardenGirl came down for the saturday morning Big River cleanup, then saturday afternoon we commenced a long party out on the porch. Snoopy took another nap with Uncle BBW.
BBW made a solar cooker. He made wicked good ribs, and everyone was pretty surprised it actually worked!
After lunch, BBW, Garden Girl and I took a trip down to the river on the BFB for some hot rope swing action.
BBW showing off his moves.

After that the day became a blur. We had a fire and Sleepy G wanted to show us where babies come from:


Sunday BBW made a kickass breakfast, bloody maries, and then we all helped out over at the FlatTires estate, laying pipe *snicker* for the radiant floor in the basement. 1700 feet were put down! I didn't get any pictures of that... Hopefully someone did and can post them here!

Have a good weekend! -40

1 comment:

Crayons taste like purple said...

Yeah- I just downloaded all of my pictures (from the past couple of months) so I need to get my posting on...