Friday, February 08, 2008

Fun with facial hair '07










So every year between Thanksgiving and the last week of April, I grow a beard. It's fun to not have to shave and if you can get a nice full one going, it's not a bad gig. Well last year I thought I'd have fun with saying goodbye to it for the season. I decided to bring my digi-cam into it and I took my beard from full guns to, well, just check it out for yourself.....











....Crayons, I think I left my copy of Mein Kampf at your place.

1 comment:

Crayons taste like purple said...

Picture 1: Computer programmer Sleepy.

Picture 2: Cop from YMCA band Sleepy.

Picture 3: 19 year old Sleepy trying to look old enough to purchase adult beverages.

Picture 4: Just plain scary... But it did make me giggle!

Pictures not appearing:

- chin strap
- Federline contraption
- simply put: Jersey Shore.

I think that you should go with Cop from the band YMCA Sleepy. That is one big ole pork chop 'stache. Sweeeeeet...